Saturday, December 20, 2008

Week 33



Here are the latest bump pics, now less than 2 months left! We have our next OBGYN appointment next Tuesday, then Meghan leaves for the holidays at her parents on Wednesday until Jan. 2. I will find a couple of days between rehearsals and work to visit my grandma's house around Christmas. Other than that, I haven't made any definite plans yet.

As you can see, Desi is rather suspicious that "her" new bed may not be a permanent fixture...


Wishing you all a Happy Holiday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow. I think my bump never got as big as yours (although my bump stayed small even if the rest of me got big...yikes, still working off those pregnancy pounds!). How exciting! Only 2 months! Craziness! Love the pic of your cat, too. Our cats thought that the changing table, the crib, and the rocking chair were all for them, too. One of our cats (Missy) slept either in the crib or the changing table every night until Callie came.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter