Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

This last week my parents came out and we went to NY for the week to visit my brother who lives there. We all stayed together at the Manhatten Club. We had a wonderful time despite the weather and masses of people. Due to the weather I had to get something to protect Monkey from the rain. At Toys 'R' Us on Broadway I found a rain shield for the stroller, which is apparently not waterproof, so Ben was hermetically sealed in it for most of the week.



Our baby boy is working on smiling and it is quite funny. Most of the time it happens when he is sound asleep, but more and more it is happening in his wake hours too. My mom and I were lucky enough to catch a couple of them on film. He is growing sooooo fast! He turns two months on Thursday and I can't believe how fast time is flying. I have to go back to work on Tuesday. It will be a lot of work getting everything back the way I want it after having a sub in my room for 7 weeks. I know the room is a mess and grades are a little screwed up. I feel certain it will be a long week. Lucky for us Conrad's mom is with us for a while while I go back to work to take care of our baby boy. We are so lucky to have such wonderful supportive and loving families. I am not sure how you could raise a child while remaining sane without one!

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter